Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Day In The Life Of...Day 25




My odometer hit 307777 today. I had to get a picture of it. I was out and about applying for jobs because I'm fed up with trying to make ends meat on $700 a month. I couldn't go apply to many places because I need gas and I don't have money available to me until Friday to fill my tank. I applied to 3 places. The last place, however, I sat at for 30 min before I turned my application in and by the time I had gotten out of the door to leave back to my car, their had been 5 applicants including me! Crazy how many people are looking for a job!! I really hope I get something soon. I feel more and more surrounded by poverty everyday. The field I took a picture of is near one of the jobs I applied at today. I hope I get the job. I'd really like to have it. Anyway. I'm attempting to get to bed before 10 tonight so I'm saying good night.
Until Tomorrow,
The Dreamer


No comments: