Monday, June 7, 2010

A Day In The Life Of...Day 17











Dear blogger world,

Hello once again. I just got done writing a family back that replied to an ad I put up on a well known website in regards to a nanny position. The offer was almost something I couldn't refuse because of all the perks and it would be in my favorite state, Vermont, but the pay was so low that I would lose out of around $300 or so a month if I took the job. But it would almost be worth it. BUT because I have school loans holding me back, I very nicely and reluctantly turned the position down unless they were willing to offer me the pay I was requesting. If the job is meant for me, they will reconsider the weekly salary offered to me. If not, then there is a better job out there. I almost wanted to cry turning the job down, but hey, if they like me that much, they will reconsider the pay they offered me and beg me to move haha. I hope it goes that way anyway. That is the most eventful thing that happened to me today. I just watched Dayton today and went home. Oh I got to talk to my friend that just got back from Israel today! It was great to hear his voice. I've missed him. I want to go see him soon if I can. Back to Oregon I would have to go haha. If I can get an inexpensive flight, I just might fly over. Anyway...

Until Tomorrow,

The Dreamer

No comments: