Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Day In The Life Of...Day 29


Oh my goodness! So I posted "My Love Story" up on my facebook website, and for the first time I think ever, I was finally noticed for my writing talents! I have always loved writing and it has always been something that just comes so easily to me. To finally be noticed for it and complimented on it was just the cherry on the cake for my day :) It is a love of mine, but I don't think I'd want to do it for a living and have the stress of a deadline. I just think that would kill my love for it. Dancing is another love of mine. I used to want to be a choreographer, but I never went down that road. You know, I wish I would have rethought my college choice a lot more because I didn't go to school for anything I love. What was I thinking?


Until Tomorrow,


The Dreamer

No comments: