Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Day In The Life Of...Day 33


Before I had taken this picture of the Sun, it looked like a bright hole in the clouds with blue sky behind it. But by the time I took it, it looked like the sun again. I was driving so it changed fast.




The color of these cherry's were so beautiful. My camera couldn't capture it's true color, but they were so much deeper than the color shown in the picture.



I just watched P.S. I Love You. I cried. It is a sad, but great movie. It makes me want to go visit Ireland even more. I feel it calling to me! It is so beautiful there! I went to the farmers market today with my mum. There is a lady there who is going to make my quilt for me. Since I would probably procrastinate and never get it done. She is so fast it will be done in a week, but 2 at the most. It is going to be so beautiful! I am so excited. I just realized I've been doing this for exactly a month now! Even though I haven't done it daily like I had meant to, I've stuck with it and that is what matters.

Until Tomorrow,

The Dreamer

No comments: