Monday, June 14, 2010

A Day In The Life Of...Day 23





Today was an ok day. Watched Dayton today. I got to take a nice kind of 2 hour nap. I usually have weird dreams when I nap during work. I had a lovely Halibut dinner with family. The fish was freshly caught from Alaska waters less than 2 weeks ago. It was tasty. Tomorrow, I'm going to have more Salmon. I'm just craving the fish lately. My best friend gave me her recipe for the best tasting salmon and it is really easy. For a single portion of salmon, cover it with honey. I prefer fresh local honey becauase it doesn't have water and high fructose corn syrup in it like the grocery stores honey does. It also still has its nutritional value, where the grocery store honey doesn't because they cook it too high. So, cover the single fillet completely with honey as it lays in foil, then put a few good size dollops of butter. I like to spread it all over the fish just to be sure it covers it all, then I lay 2 to 3 slices of lemon on top. I wrap the fish in foil and cook it on 375 for 20-30 min or until done and lay it over some fresh white rice and pour the juice from the fish over the rice and the fish and enjoy! So far, it hasn't gotten old. It tastes amazing every time! I'll take pictures tomorrow of it if I remember. If you make this recipe, let me know how it turns out! I'd love feed back :)

Until Tomorrow,
The Dreamer

No comments: