Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Day In The Life Of...Day 21


So I am going to miss my best friends wedding tomorrow. Kind of pissed about it. It was last minute and they called me Friday and asked if I could be there. Well of course I work. So I am going to miss it. If I had more notice I would have been able to take it off, but there was no way with not even 2 full days to try to cover my shift! It was more like one day. Oh well. I got to hang out with Todd today in CDA and it was a beautiful day! It got up into the high 70's today and not a cloud in the sky! It is supposed to be close to 90 tomorrow!!! I'm excited. I just might go for a dip in the lake if I have time to. We'll see. I had a great time walking and talking with Todd today. It is still weird being around him, but good that he and I can be friends. Anyway...


Until Tomorrow,


The Dreamer

No comments: