Monday, May 31, 2010

A Day In The Life Of...Day 12


Oh my gosh I am so late at getting this in on time. So as it will look, there will be 2 posts for today. But how this one will read is as if it were just a couple hours ago: Ok so, a friend came into town last night and I had just missed his visit at the house by a couple hours today (Sunday) and so I called him up and we met for drinks and hung out. It was really educational, to say the least lol. He was the first guy I thought I was going to marry. I was 16 when we met. He was and still is very attractive with green eyes that match my green eyes. He and I found ourselves 10 years later still knowing each other and realizing we are now grown up. He knows me more than most people because we are so much alike and I know him the same way. We were closer tonight than we ever have been and it was surreal, but nice. I'm still kind of in shock over the whole thing, but I had a great time and will hopefully get to hang out again tomorrow (Monday). I will also, hopefully then, get a picture of me and him, if he lets me. My dad would love nothing more than for this guy and me to get married and has felt that way since I was 16 lol. Crazy night! Well, I will write again later and hopefully it will be even more entertaining.


Until Tomorrow,


The Dreamer

No comments: