Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Day In The Life Of...Day 11


Good Evening! Once again it is about bed time for me. It seems the days are just flying by lately. I was supposed to be on vacation this weekend, but plans were canceled because my friend had to go to the hospital. She is better now, but the trip still can't happen. Oh well. At least I was able to get my shift back at work tomorrow. I was happy about that. I pretty much spent the day relaxing and stuff. Not a big day. It was nice to sleep in. I watched a movie tonight called It's Complicated. It was a good movie. I really liked it. Steve Martin played a fairly serious character for a change. It was weird. He had a couple funny parts, but he was mostly serious. Well, I'm not up for too much chit chat tonight. I'm kind of in a grumpy mood and fairly tired. So good night.


Until Tomorrow,


The Dreamer

No comments: