Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Day In The Life Of...Day 9














So today was super eventful for me and I even overcame a fear of mine. Ok, so the day started out with a really happy Dayton this morning and it lasted all day! Very unusual for him. Then, after depositing my check because today is payday, we went to visit a fire station down the road from the house. We got a tour and it was fun. The fear I overcame was going to a Fire Station. It isn't that I was scared of going there, it was the fact that I pretty much adore Firemen in uniform and melt at the sight of them and to go there and try to be cool, calm and collected was a HUGE achievement for me!! It was great. Today is/was my Friday so I have a 4 day weekend to enjoy. YEA!!! I'm so excited! I'm in a really frisky mood today and I don't really have anyone to share it with lol. Oh well. I'm going to go watch a movie or two before I head to bed.
Until Tomorrow,
The Dreamer

No comments: