Friday, May 28, 2010

A Day In The Life Of...Day 10













My goodness what a day! So I went to the movies today with my friend Todd, the one in the picture with me. He is a long story. To make it short, Once upon a time, I thought he and I were to be married, but that isn't how he had it in his head even though his words to me said otherwise. I found out the truth of his feelings and was broken hearted. I kept my distance for 11 months and now I'm almost healed 100% from the pain. We have remained friends, but only just recently started hanging out again because it was too painful before. He just got done with his chemo treatments and is now in remission. He and I went and saw Iron Man 2 today. It was a good movie. I still haven't seen the first, but oh well. I had fun anyway. The sunset was so beautiful on the way home from the movie that I had to capture it while driving. I came home to a beautiful and tasty meal and now I'm stuffed and way tired!!! I am thankful to all our military men and women who have died for our country as well as the ones still living. What they do is very honorable and brave and I can't think of a more selfless job. I tried joining the military once, but was turned down. I cried for a little bit because I really wanted to go serve my country, but I guess God had other plans for my life. Well, time to go brush my teeth and get in bed. Good night and Shabbat Shalom.
Until Tomorrow,
The Dreamer

No comments: