Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Day In The Life Of...Day 8
















Another day has passed and yet more events have occurred in my life, good and bad. Bad because I had to tell a friend brutal truth about herself that she refuses to admit or change and in turn it ended our friendship, which I expected. I'm not heartbroken at all, just sad for her and the way she treats herself. She doesn't see I'm trying to be a friend and doesn't want to talk to me ever again. I guess you can't make people see the light, they have to open their eyes themselves. So on a good note, my best friend in New York called me today and told me of the most wonderful opportunity to go to Ireland just the 2 of us within the next coming year. Our stay over there would be 6 days and 5 nigths, our choice of Bed & Breakfast and a rental car and food vouchers all for about $460. And airfare wouldn't be too bad, but we are going to try to save for it so we can go next year. I say forget all my vacations I wanted to take this year if it means saving for an actual trip to Ireland!!! One of my biggest dreams. How amazing that would be!! Also, I just happen to be in touch with my very first boyfriend ever. He was my boyfriend in the 8th grade and I found him on facebook and he doesn't look any different except he can grow facial hair and has more muscles now. But other than that, still the same. And he is single too! I'm going to call him tonight around 9 and catch up with him. It has been over a decade since we've talked. Also, today I got to go spend some quality time with my momma and sister and her son, my Nephew. The pictures above are of Grandma (my mom) and baby Jaren. He is the chubbiest little man! And super cute with gorgeous blue eyes. I just love him. Well, I have things to do before bedtime comes so...
Until tomorrow,
The Dreamer

No comments: