Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Day In The Life Of... Day 2

Hello again! We are on day 2 of the assignment I've given myself. I am in the last two weeks of this job, watching this little guy in the picture with me. I will miss him to some extent, but I'm excited to start the new job. A bit nervous I must admit, watching two girls at the worst ages possible. One is just about to start teething and is in the clingy stage and the other has just started the terrible twos!! So I will have a great challenge ahead of me. I just hope it works out, for my sake. Also, I have another interview tonight once I'm off work for a night nanny/housekeeping job and I'm almost certain I will get it. It is a little far of a drive for me right now, but they said they would be willing to wait a month until I move into my new place. Also, I have another possible future job prospect I learned of yesterday. My best friends husband is a GM for a car company and doesn't care for the receptionist that works there and is looking for a reason to fire her and when he does, I will have that job, full time and $10 an hour. I will then leave the nanny and housekeeping business and be much happier for it. That one might be a little ways down the road, but once I get that job, I just know I will try to keep that one for a long time. The last time I had a job that great I was working in Costco for the eye DR and I had that exact same pay and full time and I got almost $1000 every 2 weeks! I miss that job tons!! But alas, I live on the other side of the state and don't have that job anymore. Obviously. So I suppose that is my daily update for you today. I'll let you know tomorrow how the interview went.

Bye for now,


The Dreamer

No comments: