Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Day In The Life Of...Day 7




Hello Once again bloggers. Today was a day I consider my day off. Tuesdays are always fun days because I get to do what I love: Clean! My housekeeping business I run on Tuesdays and I love it. For some reason, cleaning is a hobby of mine. Kind of sick I know, but someone has to love it. I was supposed to have an hour long massage today, but they called me and said we had to reschedule because my massage therapist was sick. So I didn't get to do that today like I was hoping to. BUT I did get to see my best friend who I haven't seen in what feels like a month. I don't think it has been quite that long, but when you only have one really good close friend out in the sticks where I live, a month can be a long time. These flowers were at one of the houses I clean. They were too pretty to not take a picture of. My best friend and I were looking over wedding stuff today because she is getting married August 20th. I'm so excited. It will be so fun to get to see my best friend get married :D Today I felt like I held the world in my hand. It might not seem like much to most and it is not something I take for granted, but today, I got some really nice looks from some good looking men. I don't get asked out, and guys never talk to me unless they already know me, so for a guy to pay ANY attention to me just makes me feel like I'm Queen Bee. It made me feel great about myself. It is nice to get that kind of attention every now and again. Well with that said, I think I will end on that note and go to bed.
Until Tomorrow,


The Dreamer




No comments: