Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Day In The Life Of...Day 38

I was gone all day and didn't have time to upload pictures so maybe tomorrow. I promise I will do it soon. I made Yakisoba tonight and oh my goodness I'm amazing in the kitchen and I don't mind saying so. There were so many veggies in it like shallots and broccoli and kohlrabi and onions and asparagus. A-mazing! Then I read the story of D.B. Cooper to my family. I love that story. He is one of the coolest persons in History. It would be so awesome if someone came across a clue that led to the solving of the case. He fascinates me! I also read the story about the Lady of the Lake. The story about the lady who had been murdered and thrown into Crescent Lake in Washington and surfaced after the rope deteriorated and she floated to the top and was completely soap! Really cool story. Anyway, I'm tired and need to get up kind of early. So...

Until Tomorrow,

The Dreamer

No comments: