Saturday, December 13, 2008

Life and the things that annoy

Do you ever just get annoyed by the littlest things in life? I live with my family (Dad, Mom, Brother, Sister-in-law, 1 yr. old Nephew, and Grandma) and I have the hardest time getting along with my Sister-in-law. She is 4 or 5 years older than me and turns little things into a huge deal, or a yelling match. I get tired of feeling like a guest in my parents house. She doesn't make me feel very welcome. The fighting and the arguing just really get to me sometimes. I can't stand to be around it anymore. I would move out, but I just moved back home from College and I am trying to catch up on my bills and get "debt free" before I have to start paying off my school loans. Also the job I have now, though it has the possibility to be full-time, the economy just sucks so bad right now that the work just isn't there. I am trying to get a second job, but that is close to impossible here right now. Especially in the City I'm in. People think the economy is going to get better, but I have news for people that do... The dollar is going to be worthless by summer, and the only thing that will be worth having so you can buy anything is gold and silver. BUT the Government is talking about putting a Gold Ban on again in the USA but if you have Maple Leaf gold ounce coins or other foreign gold, they can't take it away from you. Silver is being sold at a low price right now compared to gold. Gold is almost a thousand dollars for one ounce, but silver is only like $13 something. There is word of Silver going up after the first of the year and being just as expensive as gold and if you have silver that you bought at $13 you will have quite a bit of money after the price goes up. Stocking up on food and safty/survival supplies (wilderness gear or camping gear, safety kits, first aid kits etc.) is the smart thing to do in this day and age. Once the dollar is worthless, people will be desperate for food and it will come to the point of killing people for food and we the people will destroy anything and everything just to survive. Learn how to live off the land, hunt, fish, survive in freezing temps, natural growing herbs that help heal illnesses. Most people that read this will think I am crazy, but you will soon find out that what I am saying holds a lot of truth. The government isn't out to save you if you think that, they are out to destroy you. They only care about #1. They are evil and greedy. So wise up and get smart about the coming times. You will need stuff to survive on because the government wont help you when hard times come. The UN is in the process of talking about selling America to other countries to pay back all the debt. China is talking about owning Washington, Oregon, and California here soon, and I think Germany or Russia is talking about taking over Alaska. It is getting pretty scary out there and we need to start helping each other and getting prepared, because when the shit hits the fan and you have nothing, you will not survive. Take my words as you will and I hope the best for you in the future to come. ~Dreamer

No comments: